What is Corporate Coaching?
Corporate Coaching is our ‘up-and-down the ladder’ approach to professional development. Not limited to the C-Suite, we see benefits from coaching for key players AT ALL LEVELS of the organization. Accordingly, we offer a variety of coaching tools and contracts to connect with individuals ~ and small groups ~ where they are.
TaylorTrain’s corporate coaching is data driven, goal focused, and mindful of both individual and organizational needs.
- ‘RESULTS’ is at the heart of all corporate coaching. WE aim to help others learn, change and grow.
- Individual coaching has been proven to increase engagement and retention while reducing the feelings of corporate isolation and estrangement.
- Individuals report being more motivated and clear on how to reach their goals, when supported by coaching
- Small groups who need to gear up quickly for new challenges, new levels of authority or accountability can benefit from the ‘What’s Working and What’s Not’ roundtable. With our professional facilitation and one point lessons, peer learning happens and mutual support is established.
- Intact small groups can experience leaps in team synergy through small group coaching using high touch tools such as the Results Accelerator™. Working in individuals and pairs in a trusting environment, small group coaching can build new understanding and helps bridge divides that may have been experienced for years.
TaylorTrain Coaching connects the dots with their in-depth, insightful Results System coaching. Marilyn Taylor’s masterful skill at drawing out the hidden truth and creating clarity from it makes a powerful difference.
Jonathan E. ‘Jeb’ Bates | Chief Experience Officer | ThoughtAction LLC