What is Talent Strategy?
Executives and HR management have always been focused on basic talent management—acquiring, hiring and retaining talented employees. But, to drive optimal levels of success, business leaders need engaged, high-performing employees. A strategic talent management plan allows you to become “proactive” versus “reactive”.
TaylorTrain provides strategic support for your Talent Management programs in three substantive ways:
- Strategic Thought-partner
- Professional Facilitation services
- Coaching/Training services
- A significant benefit is a more comprehensive, objective perspective on the course you are looking to chart. Merely filling jobs as they come open is no longer an effective way to attract and retain the talent we need. Strategic planning around human capital needs has never been more crucial to success.
- Professional facilitation services allow you to collaborate with your leaders to understand the talent needs across the organization – and to create a plan that meets them.
- As you look to develop your leadership pipeline, Taylortrain’s Coaching/Training services provide the nuts and bolts to get you there. Assessments, Training ‘Modules that Match’ your needs, and Small-Group or 1-1 Coaching ~ all help ramp up your talent to step up and lead.
Over the years PPG Fiber Glass Products has enjoyed working with and greatly benefited from the work of TaylorTrain. Whatever the need or growth opportunity they are well prepared to execute a plan for success, creating stronger leaders for your business!
Angela Wolff | Manager, Enterprise Excellence | PPG Fiber Glass Products