What is Custom Training?
Custom training (aka Taylor-ed Training) is an innovative, hands-on, learning experience designed for designated groups within organizations. Learning groups may originate from intact teams, or may not work together on a routine basis. The training experience may take place on-site or off-site depending on client’s tastes and preferences.
Your input helps drive the process to create a customized fit. And it all begins with getting clear about what clients need and want…
- Can be built upon past training experiences, leveraging your investment
- Centered around your current mission ~ and vision for the future
- Taylor-ed specifically for you, in terms of content, tone and style to CONNECT with your people
- Helps breakdown silos between department and functional areas
- Build up teams, while taking on the challenges of new concepts and content
Absolute client commitment to professional development and mind opening experiences are at the core of TaylorTrain; and as a client, the City of Lexington continues to reap the rewards for years well beyond the expert training engagement!
Terra Greene | Assistant City Manager | City of Lexington, NC