Clients have a lot to say about TaylorTrain. Read the full story here…
- TaylorTrain has been a valued professional development resource for Hospice of Davidson County for many years. We rely on Marilyn Taylor and her team to collaboratively develop training programs for our Board, Leadership team and staff.
- Our top strategy has always been to invest in our agency’s greatest asset – our people. With the help of Marilyn Taylor and her team, our staff is equipped to lead the organization for continued success.
- TaylorTrain is one of Lexington’s and the triad’s greatest resources for Board, leadership and team development. Our agency considers the Taylor Train team an invaluable extension of our Human Resource Department.
- Over the past few years our organization has experienced rapid and significant growth. With the help of TaylorTrain, we have remained the hospice provider of choice in our area because of their help in equipping tenured staff to lead our agency forward.
- Marilyn Taylor and her team are deeply invested in the future of their own community. Through their work with area corporations, municipalities, and nonprofits as well as their partnership in collaborative leadership programs, they have positively equipped thousands of professionals to be successful and visionary leaders.
Laura T. Owen | Chief Executive Officer | Hospice of Davidson County
Terra Greene | City Manager | City of Lexington, NC
Troy Heflin | Senior VP Human Resources | Volvo Financial Services
Jonathan E. ‘Jeb’ Bates | Chief Experience Officer | ThoughtAction LLC
Grace M. Cardenuto | Edge Training Systems, Inc.
Bernadette Young, GPHR | Director of Human Resources | Ennis-Flint
Angela Wolff | Manager, Enterprise Excellence | PPG Fiber Glass Products
Lee Thomas | Parkdale Mills
Burr W. Sullivan | Lexington Area Chamber of Commerce
Garth Harris | Atrium Doors and Windows
I was fortunate to be able to attend customer service training at the Disney Institute in Orlando. I wanted to offer similar training to all of our employees but could not send them all to Florida and pay $1000s for each. We hired TaylorTrain to develop and deliver an on-site customer service program to all of our employees. They were better than the Disney trainers!
Lee Davis | Davis Chevrolet Buick GMC